Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Clair
Dr. David Clair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Tripoli, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Clair is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown. He speaks English.
Dr. David Clair has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Clair is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
St Lukes Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke`s Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital
29 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1984
New Britain General Hospital
Dr. David Clair accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Clair in this video.
Dr. David Clair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Tripoli, PA.