Dr. David A Clough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Clough?

Great Surgeon and Great empathy, explains what is wrong and how he will be gaingbabout repairing the problem

I recently fell ice breaking my arm and several bones in my wrist, we were referred to Dr. Clough and he operated on my arm and wrist, this darn break by far the worst pain I have ever experienced (4 kids born naturally meaning without medication) and nothing compares to this pain. He has been the BEST, as an RN I am very impressed by him and the entire office staff and his assistant Keven is very kind also knows his stuff and feels your pain right along with you. Thanks guys can't wait to get this external fixator off my arm!!

well worth waiting for even if running late, this doc gives each patient enough time and does not rush anyone.a super doc

Dr. David A Clough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.