Dr. David Coia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Coia?

Very immature and not professional!

Posted on July 31st, 2017

This guy is out there and very rude. Waited in a cold room for almost an hour before he decides to come in eating candy and licking his fingers. Disgusting to say the least. He then asked me "Why are you here" in a very creepy way not even looking at me while he continued to eat. He was making little noises and humming. I found his behavior very immature, disgusting, and arrogant. All I was thinking about was leaving. I do not recommend this so called Dr. to anyone!

Dr. is very strange. Could not answer my questions either.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Dr. is very strange. When I asked him about my current medications he just stared at me and smiled saying nothing. He seemed very distant and uncaring making me feel uncomfortably. At times he would talk to himself mumbling. Not professional at all. Will not be going back.

He is the best. very knowledgeable and friendly. He takes his time, never rushed and listens to all my issues!

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I have never had a doctor spends so much time with me. Explaining every question I had in easy to understand language.

Head

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I was going to Dr Coia and I have a lot of medical problems. So I had a bad lung infection and he gave me a small bottle of cough surpha to control cough . Call for refill you would think I wanted a bar of gold. Then I started with a lot of headaches and ear trouble nothing got done. Went to new Doctor he sent me for a MRI on my head well no thanks to you Doctor and nurse. I have a tumor in my ear canal pushing on the nerves. Well must likely will be deaf in left ear now. Thanks for not listening to me

Great doc

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I am happy with Doc Coia. He takes the time to listen and he really cares about me.

Posted on October 20th, 2017