Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Collipp has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. David C Collipp has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. David C Collipp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David C Collipp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This guy is a quack. He's an absolute joke. My wife has 2 bulging discs, with one, possibly, being herniated. This diagnosis comes from a spine Dr. at the same place as Collipp. He talked to her like she was a little child. He ignored the problem, and never acknowledgedid it. He wanted to talk about stenosis. He kept talking about football players. He won't acknowledge what the real problem is, he won't prescribe any medication that will help. No steroids, absolutely pitiful muscle relaxers or pain meds. He said she was just stiff. What a moron! He must be an ex addict, or something. This guy has no knowledge of the field that he'should in. It is shameful. Stay away from this fraud, at all costs. He will mess you up, worse.
I was hurt in a accident at work and was referred to Dr. Collipp. I told him my symptoms and the pain I was in. Being a good patient I did everything he asked. Numerous tests, chiropractor, physical therapy. None of which worked. I also was given a array of medications that did not work. He then contradicted the other Dr's I had seen and wrote in his final report there was nothing wrong with me. I'm writing this review as I'm sitting in the waiting room of another doctor who if at least listens to me will be better than Dr. Collipp. This time though I will have to use my own insurance because workers comp denied me because of his false report I ended up seeing a year later. Save yourself some time and don't use Dr. Collipp. He's not only a bad doctor but also rude and incompetent.
I don't feel that I benefited from his diagnosis or medical treatment and the symptoms I have had have not improved AT ALL. I feel he did not listen to me voice my symptoms. He treated as textbook but not as person. This was the second time I have seen him in 4 years and I will not go back to him even if it is changing to another practice.
I went to Dr. Collipp only not to get better but I have gotten worse and have found myself paying hundreds of dollars to Dr. Collipps' office for test, procedures and other things that my insurance ruled "MEDICALLY UNNECESSARY" in other words they claim they did test and procedures they really probably didn't do and now I am having to pay them hundres of dollars that I don't have and I am not WELL only getting worse because he didn't treat me at all! I wish I would have now he was this bad before I wasted my time and money. I am thinking about filing charges against them for the charges that I am having to pay. He is truly not a good doctor, that's my opinion and I am sticking to it.
27 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Kaleida Health System
Dr. David C Collipp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNewsouth Neurospine LLC, 2470 Flowood Dr, Flowood, MS
Dr. David C Collipp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.