Dr. David Combest Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David Combest?

Inadequate Physician

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Dr. Combest was the ER doctor at my local ER when I went in. His bedside manner is rude as he does not allow anyone else in the room to speak much less ask questions. When I told him that my primary doctors are at Mayo clinic, he told me that I was wasting his time. This WAS an emergency and my doctor had instructed me to go to this ER as it was closest. Dr. Combest was not able to offer me a diagnosis, nor did he care to try. He purposefully delayed necessary antiseizure medication for hours just because he did not wish to admit that he was wrong in saying that it was available via IV. He is rude and a danger to patients. There were many issues, these are just a few.

COPD