Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Comings MD
Dr. David Comings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duarte, CA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Comings is affiliated with City of Hope National Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Comings has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. David Comings has the following 4 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Dr. David Comings is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Comings - Posted on April 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Comings - Posted on June 17th, 2014
Dr. Comings book was a tremendous help raising our three children who had T.S. and many of the offshoots of this gene. He helped us most with our youngest, who had uncontrollable bladder tics and would wet his pants. He never charged us a penny for his advice. Even though T.S. has taken a devestating toll on our family, our youngest was able to practice as a very successful veterinarian. Now, again, we are facing the battle with our adopted granddaughter. God bless Dr. Comings.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Comings - Posted on December 30th, 2013
Dr. Comings was my families doctor for years when he was in charge of the Tourette Syndrome Clinic at The City Of Hope Medical Center in Duarte, Ca. I can't sing him praises loud enough. He always came through and not only is he a good scientist but he has great bedside manner and comunication stills with his patients.
Dr. Comings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
City of Hope National Medical Center
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
Dr. David Comings Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Comings's office for more information.
1500 Duarte Rd Duarte, CA : (626) 359-8111
Locations & Directions1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA
Dr. David Comings is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duarte, CA.