Dr. David B Conley Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David B Conley Jr?

Research Spec.

I was loosing hope I could get out of the health problem but he never stopped to look for the treatment right for me fixing the problem. I am on the way to be well.

New patient visit terriable!

Went for a new patient consultation. The doctor was in my network and I and I was told everything would be covered. Come to find out the doctor performed a surgical procedure on me that I was unaware of and received a 500.00 bill in the mail from North Western hospital. The doctor needs to inform his patients on what he is doing and what may or may not be covered by insurance!! Very poor communication from dr.Conley . Would not recomend this doctor!