Dr. David Coran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Coran?

From Pain to pain free

Posted on November 17th, 2017

When you're in pain and you go to the doctor you want them to have that aha moment where they see what's wrong and can fix it and that's exactly what happened to me with Dr Coran's team. I know where I'm going next time I have any back problems!

Failed surgery

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I know Dr Coran is an awesome surgeon but what do you do when the surgery fails and your worse off then before and they tell you there's nothing that can be done,It's so hard to live like this and after 6 yrs since the back surgery I am no better and so much worse.It's heartbreaking to feel your life as you knew it is over,Does anybody really care? Not sure,i guess you can only understand if your suffering so bad and there's no hope.

The Best

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Coran after a car accident that damaged my spine. We looked at alternative treatments but it was recommended that I have surgery. After surgery I felt better almost immediately. Dr. Coran and his staff took great care of me from the time of surgery to now, 6 months later. My pain is gone and I am finally able to resume my normal activities. If you have to have spinal surgery, Dr. Coran is the man you want to perform that surgery.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I tried to get an appointment this year but because I had to cancel last year for a reason I was denied care permanently. How can any doctor deny care?

Posted on October 20th, 2016

He is a GREAT DOCTOR! He determined my problem quickly. He was very informative about his recommended procedure. Surgery was done promptly (no long wait for a surgery date). He did a wonderful job. I walked out with none of the pain that had caused me so many problems. I am so grateful to him. I recommend him to all my friends. It is surprising how many people have back pain.

One of the best~

Posted on September 29th, 2016

He's very down to earth, speaks to you in lay terms not all medical, puts your mind at ease. Kind and caring.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

would recommend to anyone

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I was truly blessed to find Dr. Coran. I have had previous back surgeries with little success. Dr. Coran was thorough, caring, and listened to my concerns. He tried several options before recommending surgery. I had surgery 7 weeks ago and have NEVER felt better. This is the first time I have been pain-free in 20 years. Dr. Coran has given me my full life back. I recommend him to anyone without hesitation. He listens and does what is best for you.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

My pain levels are lower than they have been in 15 years. Excellent quality!

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Excellent all around care.

Pain free!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Coran. I had a large herniated disk which was making my life miserable, the pain was awful. It required surgery and as soon as I woke up from surgery it was an amazing relief. Everything went great and I feel wonderful. Dr. Coran, Gina his nurse and everyone in the office was extremely helpful, professional and kind.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Coran by another orthopedic surgeon because of the nature of procedure. I needed both anterior and posterior surgery to fuse C-3-5. As it turned out I needed three surgeries. After the first surgery he did not like the position of hardware . He is a perfectionist and redid the first surgery before he proceeded to the posterior. The important thing is that I am pain free and can resume my activities which include picking up my young grandchildren. I wish he could fix my other bones and joints.