Dr. David A Cosenza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Cosenza?

he is a awesome doctor and amazing staff

One if the worse doctors EVER!!!

r. David A. Cosenza is one of the WORSE doctors ever. I am assuming ALL of the reviews above written above have been wrote by the office staff and not real patients. I have never been to a more RUDE inconsiderate doctor, and I say "doctor" very loosely. If you have a true emergency medical problem DO NOT go to this dr, you will be wasting your time and money. He is a very arrogant, rude, horrible bedside manner doctor and has some of the worse ratings online and has many reports filed against him on the medical board. beware of this man, and do not go to him for your serious or minor medical needs.

Appointment

The doctor is very good but they should not be wanting new patient when they do not have time to see the old one I called 11/4 about 8;30 and was told he was booked until 11/6 and I needed to call by 8:15 because they couldn't booked those appointment

Teacher

He is a amazing Dr. I have referred many friends and family to his practice. In which all Love him as much as I do. He has wonderful bedside manner. Takes his time with me. Knows my children and myself by name. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

Excellent doctor

Great bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him for children and adults.