Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David V Cossman
Dr. David V Cossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Cossman is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, St Johns Pleasant Valley Hospital and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Cossman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David V Cossman has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Aortic Rupture
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Pathologic Constriction
- Varicose Veins
Showing 2 of 2
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Cossman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
New England Medical Center
Dr. David V Cossman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVascular Surgery Associates, 8631 W 3rd St Ste 615E, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. David V Cossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.