Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Couillard has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David R Couillard has the following 8 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. David R Couillard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Hard to get apt,, very friendly and appeared comfortable with procedure, pain medication in adequate, infection ensued , wound up in hospital ER required , three additional procedures, from different surgeons , 4 weeks of very painful recovery, ( not yet fully recovered ) , an extremely poor experience , maybe not entirely his fault , would not ever consider procedure, or physician again.
Do not go to this doctor! He will not take anything you say seriously. I was having increasing pain from a kidney stone, but the doctor dismissed the pain. His office couldn't get me back for a month. I ended up in the ER the next day with a blocked ureter and fluid backed up into my kidney. Wish I had read these reviews sooner.
He didn't even look at my film before he saw me. Told me to cut back on my water consumption and I wouldn't have to urge to pee all the time. I had to tell him that I have 2 kidney stones and one is partially blocking my bladder. Then he looked at the film results and said, Oh, yeah that would cause you to feel the need to urinate all the time. I would never recommend him to anyone and I'm switching to another doctor.
I would never see him again nor would I suggest anyone see him. He will only tell you what he thinks you want to hear. He does not care about what you want or feel you need. He wants your money and that's the bottom line. He is rude and will lie to you about how he will do a certain procedure. If you choose to see this one, be prepared to have problems the rest of your life. I am on my 4th Dr. over what he did to me...no one wants to clean up his mess...that is just wrong...I now believe that Dr's know it is hard to file a malpractice suit against them.
30 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. David R Couillard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsTurnure Medical Group, 6805 Five Star Blvd Ste 100, Rocklin, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Couillard in this video.
Dr. David R Couillard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.