2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David R Couillard?

Vitals.com is a fake site

These are fake reviews by competitors. Vitals.com does not verify truth Vitals.com is fake site with fake reviews and scams for money

TRUTH- MUST PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am writing this review for I have known Dr.Couillard for 20 plus years and have worked with him as his surgery scheduler for all of those 20 years and have never ever scheduled a patient for 5 plus surgeries in my career, not even a patient but one that required a second surgery but there was reasoning for that and not the fault of the surgeon what so ever. - THIS IS REFERENCING A SPECIFIC COMMENT. - BUTCHER. I find it very appalling to be able to use this forum to spread lies that can have devastating effects on the provider as well as the staff. We must make sure when we are utilizing these forums to express ourselves that they are the truths.... We as a society cant go around spreading lies about someone. We must take responsibility before we speak and be very diligent in assuring it is the truth, the facts., etc. He is an excellent surgeon, humble, has immense integrity, kind, and compassionate and it is absolutely offensive to hear anyone spread lies. You have the right to express your complaint but before you do they must be the true facts. And always the TRUTH!!!!!!

BUTCHER!!!

5 surgeries later... still have problems. This was a simple, routine procedure & he did a horrible job. Causing the need for 5 major surgical repairs with multipal grafts. Explained to me by a REAL surgeon, this human(just barely), should NEVER be allowed in the operating room.. I spent a combined total of 24 weeks recovering from the 5 additional surgeries... that’s a half a year this took from me plus the procedures were extremely painful. To say nothing of the emotional trauma I endured. RUN FROM THIS DR, HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED A MEDICAL LICENSE. HE MOVES TO DIFFERENT OFFICES TO COVER HIS BAD TRAIL...

infected

Hard to get apt,, very friendly and appeared comfortable with procedure, pain medication in adequate, infection ensued , wound up in hospital ER required , three additional procedures, from different surgeons , 4 weeks of very painful recovery, ( not yet fully recovered ) , an extremely poor experience , maybe not entirely his fault , would not ever consider procedure, or physician again.

Pay attention to the reviews, especially the bad experiences. The rest are probably home grown to offset the true (bad) ones.

Iv'e had better, but never worse. Look around before you decide. Don't be "won over" by the initial consultation. It's all down hill from there.

Do not go to this doctor! He will not take anything you say seriously. I was having increasing pain from a kidney stone, but the doctor dismissed the pain. His office couldn't get me back for a month. I ended up in the ER the next day with a blocked ureter and fluid backed up into my kidney. Wish I had read these reviews sooner.

Totally Unprepared

He didn't even look at my film before he saw me. Told me to cut back on my water consumption and I wouldn't have to urge to pee all the time. I had to tell him that I have 2 kidney stones and one is partially blocking my bladder. Then he looked at the film results and said, Oh, yeah that would cause you to feel the need to urinate all the time. I would never recommend him to anyone and I'm switching to another doctor.

I would never see him again nor would I suggest anyone see him. He will only tell you what he thinks you want to hear. He does not care about what you want or feel you need. He wants your money and that's the bottom line. He is rude and will lie to you about how he will do a certain procedure. If you choose to see this one, be prepared to have problems the rest of your life. I am on my 4th Dr. over what he did to me...no one wants to clean up his mess...that is just wrong...I now believe that Dr's know it is hard to file a malpractice suit against them.

Great Dr.

He spent the time with me and listened to my concerns! I really felt like he cared and wanted to find the problem, he did not rush me and reviewed my prior history!!

In a hurry.

Disorganized office, doctor always in a hurry to get to the next patient, felt more like a paycheck than a person.

Good d

Good guy

Dr. David R Couillard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseville, CA.