Dr. David Coykendall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Coykendall?

Saved my life

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Dr Coykendall saved my life and that is all there is to it. I'm thankful to have gotten him at Jupiter emergency room. He explained everything to me and my family and that helped put us at ease. Now that I'm out of the hospital, I've seen him in his office and met his nurse. She is just as caring as him. Thank you Dr Coykendall!

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I am not one to go to Doctors or Hospitals. I feel very fortunate to be under such good care with Dr. Coykendall. His diagnosis was spot on and his bedside manner is excellent. He is professional, respectful and a straight shooter.

Excellent practitioner

Posted on November 5th, 2013

I've always said that I don't care about a surgeon's personality; since I don't expect a long-term relationship, all I care about is his skill. Well, Dr. Coykenall combines skill with a terrific bedside manner. It was my first visit and he took all the time necessary to explain and assure me of the upcoming procedure. After minor surgery, he was caring and solicitous of my welfare. If I need further surgery, I'll turn to him without trepidation.

Posted on April 8th, 2017