Dr. David C Crabtree Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Crabtree?

Don't waste your time and money.

This doctor just loaded me up with $700 worth of expensive prescriptions instead of diagnosing me as D-deficient, which had caused my immune system to become weak and dysfunctional. After starting on 25,000IU of D3 per day in 2008, I haven't been sick or visited a doctor ever since.

patient care

Dr Crabtree is an excellent Dr. He's caring and most of all gets to your problem and gets you up and feeling better fast. I would recommend him highly

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Crabtree for over 13 years now and is probably the reason he is still alive. He and his staff go above and beyond to help with everything from getting us in when things have gotten very bad very fast to helping to get procedures and medications when the insurance is dragging their feet. The wait time is sometimes long but that is because he takes the time to teat the patients not just the illness.

Dr. David Crabtree

Dr. Crabtree got my severe asthma under control and has helped me stay stable and even improve my heath issues. I tell all my friends he is a,very good doctor.

Dr. David C Crabtree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.