Dr. David Creech Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Creech?

Cataract surgery

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Couldn't be happier with the surgeries

Mommy makeover consultation

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Crèech spent a considerable amount of time during my consultation to answer any questions I had about the procedures. He took much more time than other cosmetic surgeons during my consultation taking measurements of my breasts and providing feedback regarding breast augmentation advice (type of implant, size, etc). If you are a very private person, this extended time of exposure may feel uncomfortable to you even though a female assistant was in the room the whole time throughout my exam. He was very positive about his qualifications and felt confident that he would be able to achieve favorable results for me following his recommended cosmetic procedures.

Breast Aug.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Creech and his staff are AMAZING! made me feel welcomed and comfortable right away. I was very nervous about my appointment and after talking with them my nervous went away. I will be scheduling my Breast Augmentation with him for Jan 2016. My first Consult was everything I thought it would be. I tried on Sizers and figured out what size implant I am going to go with. He spent over an hour with me going over everything and making sure I understood and was comfortable. AMZAING Dr and Staff.!!!!!!

Best Plastic Surgeon!

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Dr. Creech is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He and his staff make sure that you feel comfortable and informed about your surgery decisions. I was a referral by one of my co-workers, and since then my mom has also used Dr. Creech and has loved him. I will continue to go to Dr. Creech because of his expertise, results, and care that he and his staff provides. It is second to none!

I had breast augmentation. I went to Dr Creech because my sister, friend, and cousin all had breast augmentation done by him, and were very early pleased. The outcome.. Awesome!!!

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Best Doc & Staff

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I was refered to Dr. Creech from a 10yr post op patient. I went to my initial consult sketchy due to a diff BA consult with a diff plastic surgeon who left me feeling discouraged. After meeting with Dr. Creech and his staff I was happy with my options and I left his office that day knowing this was it. I brought my mother with me to my pre-opt appt & she too was amazed at the stellar customer service, the time they took and the welcoming feeling they gave. I recommend Dr. Creech to anyone who will appreciate a good kind hearted person who takes pride in his work and patients. I am completely satisfied with his practice and the outcome of his work. I wasn't an easy fix, but Dr. Creech has a pair of God's hands...

AMAZING

Posted on June 14th, 2009

Dr. Creech is an amazing surgeon, he works wonders! I have sent many friends to him also and they all loved their end results!He spends enough time with you to make sure you know what is happening and helps get to a great results after surgery!

Posted on October 26th, 2017