Dr. David B Crittenden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Crittenden?

Just Amazing!

I've been seeing Dr. Crittenden since I was a teenager and I have never felt more comfortable with a physician in my life. While he is efficient and gets you in and out, he's very thorough in getting the right diagnosis and getting you treated and if you need a specialist his staff is on top of their game. Dr. Crittenden has been my family physician for over 15 years and is trusted by myself and my whole family. I also need to give the staff and nurses accolades for always going above and beyond for me. I appreciate having a doctor and staff that I trust with my health as well as the health of all those I hold dear.

1st Appointment

The doctor and nurse were very kind, I was in and out in 15 minutes for a new patient appointment, which is nice compared to what we were use to. We were used to waiting at least an hour to see our last doctor. The only negative is that the female at the front desk, is very rude. I have never been treated the way she treated us. Its funny to see a front desk that is not patient friendly or helpful. In my opinion, a front desk should be warm and inviting and this is not the case. Be prepared for her to roll her eyes at you if you have any questions or concerns! Otherwise, everyone else was great.

Wonderful doctor!

Dr Crittenden is a family general practicioner and pediatrician which makes him a great choice for our whole family. He is great with kids, kind, honest, genuine, and absolutely brilliant. His passion is to take care of whole families, which is pretty cool in my book. Highly recommend!

Awesome Dr.

Listens well, attends to your needs. Knows his limitations and will refer you to other Doctors who have expertise in the areas that need to be addressed.

I LOVE Dr. Crittenden! I ended up with a rare disorder that nobody could figure out. He got me to the specialists that I needed until we found an answer. He even checked up on me on his personal time (evenings, and over weekends). He may not have known the exact problem that I was having, but he knew who to send me to and would not give up until we got answers, something that other doctors were not willing to do!

Wish you took Medicaid