Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cruickshank
Dr. David Cruickshank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southampton, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Cruickshank is affiliated with Southside Hospital, Eastern Long Island Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cruickshank has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David Cruickshank has the following 11 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. David Cruickshank has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Cruickshank is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cruickshank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stony Brook University Hospital
Stony Brook University Hospital
Nassau County Medical Center
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Southampton Hospital, Southampton, Ny
Eastern Long Island Hospital-Peconic Health Corp
43 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1970
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. David Cruickshank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsEastern Suffolk Urology, 117 Hampton Rd, Southampton, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Cruickshank in this video.
Dr. David Cruickshank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southampton, NY.