Dr. David A Cruvant Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David A Cruvant?

Horrible bedside manner

He tried to examine my son who has autism and when my son became agitated he began to lose patience and he yelled at my son . He is an awful Doctor . This happened about 20 years ago but I have never forgotten . Dr Cruvant also treated his staff with disdain and blatant disrespect. My son and I were traumatized by him. Do you remember him dr?

The Best in the field

Dr Cruvant has been seeing my 2 boys since 1988 when i gave birth to one of them he was in the delivery room.ever since both of them went to Dr Cruvant until they reached 22 of age they loved him so did I I am sixty now I still wish that all doctors in the world were as GREAT!!! and perfect in everything.Dr.Cruvant should be on top of this list for ever.my youngest one now is 24 they still miss him and love him. Always talk about him and wish he would be around for their children so do I.We love you Dr. Cruvant.

Type 2 Diabetes