Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David F Cryns has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I felt prejudged from the moment Dr. Cryns spoke to me. I initially went in to get my birth control(implant) removed, he talked down to me a majority of my appointment telling me that every time I've been off birth control I've gotten pregnant and that I'm going to be in within a week sure to be pregnant etc. I've had 3 pregnancies one ending in a stillbirth which I had stated during my appointment. I had voiced that I feel it's best for my body to have a break from birth control he said that made no sense. At the moment I have no insurance so had went in to enroll in the PACT program, I felt he thought I was one of the women who was going to get pregnant and abuse the system, many times making comments in the Spanish words he knew(I'm black and white but have Hispanic features due to my fair complexion) calling me liar and other degrading terms. He stated instead of walking around with 4 pregnancies under my belt I should be getting an education instead;speaking very highly of his children, grandchildren who have graduated from universities. Overall I hated the way my appointment went and cried a majority of the time. If you're wanting to feel like you have any say over what is done with your body without any negative/derogatory opinions I would recommend a doctor that had better bedside manner. I would hate for any other woman to be treated the way I was. Aside from my experience with him the women working for him are very nice and attentive as well as the student he was training.
Dr. Cryns is fantastic, I am one of his high risk patients and since day one he has always been very attentive to my concerns. He reassures me and explains every detail of my pregnancy to me in depth. He is always on time and spends as much time as he needs to with each patient. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.
Dr Cryns would have to be the BEST OBGYN ever. He delivered both my children and even though I was considered high risk, I never felt worried, I knew I was in excellent hands. He does tell the worst jokes ever, but that is part of the experience with him, he is extremely professional and I can't say enough good things about him. I would NEVER have trusted another human being to deliver my babies. I wish there were more doctors out there like him!
After having 2 babies with Dr Cryns and other surgical procedures - I can tell you that he is an excellent OB/GYN. His bedside manner is wonderful, his jokes are bad, he explains everything in a way that really helps you understand what is happening. Well worth the drive for me which is over 30 minutes at times with traffic. I wouldn't see anyone else.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. David F Cryns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Healthcare Network, 329 W 8th St Ste 101, Hanford, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David F Cryns in this video.
Dr. David F Cryns is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hanford, CA.