Dr. David A Csikos Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David A Csikos?

Excellent Dr. It's unfortunate I had to leave the practice. The office staff were just horribly rude. I went in for a flu shot clinic. I have health insurance. You had to sign a sheet and got your shot ...then left. a few months later I got a call from a collection agency saying that I owed $29. {I never received a bill from the dr office for it} I immediately paid them but really didn't know why I was billed because I had insurance. I called the office to find out , the lady I spoke with immediately was nasty and basically told me if I didn't like it to go someplace else. So I did. I was sad to go, but a lot of times your office makes you who you are. Unfortunately I had to leave. For his sake I hope that he has changed his staff.

Dr. David A Csikos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.