Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Cummin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David L Cummin has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David L Cummin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Cummin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Cummins has been my Family Dr. for yrs. now. It is sometimes hard to call the Office but if you need in, he’ll get you in. He will tell you like it is. And you may not like it. If you don’t want his best opinion, don’t go. He tries to diagnose & help you. If not, he refers you. Sometimes to Columbus for a Specialist he trusts. He’s a good guy. He looks like a High Class Dr.. But he’ll treat ya like one of the guys.
The worst thing about Dr. Cummin's office is his snooty receptionist. The nurses are great, Dr. Cummin is great, but the receptionist is whiney and cold. She is not a good first impression. Also, Dr. Cummin's office has very few hours of availability causing my family to use the local Urgent Care more often than I care to.
He listens most dr. Do not !wasn't happy with tri county mental health .they let out a lot of information that they shouldn't have .personal information to the public putting me in harms way .they call that counciling center Hopewell. in my opinion . Dr cummins is the best doctor I have ever had. ,Tri county and hopewell ,isn't part of the review ,I included it for a reason .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Grant Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid L Cummin Md, 751 State Route 664 N Unit A, Logan, OH
Dr. David L Cummin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, OH.