Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cushner MD
Dr. David Cushner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yuma, AZ, with another office in Yuma, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cushner has 2 locations
2400 S Avenue A
Yuma, AZ 85364
Book Online Now
Dr. David Cushner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David Cushner has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David Cushner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Pays attention to detail.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Cushner - Posted on June 6th, 2013
Very intelligent and thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Cushner - Posted on April 17th, 2008
24 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David Cushner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Cushner's office for more information.
2400 S Avenue A Yuma, AZ : (928) 344-2000
2400 S Avenue A Yuma, AZ 85364
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Cushner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.