- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Cywinski MD
Dr. David J Cywinski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Geneva, NY, with another office in Geneva, NY. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. David J Cywinski has 2 locations
Dr. David J Cywinski has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David J Cywinski has the following 0 expertise
Dr. David J Cywinski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David J Cywinski
Dr. Cywinski, raised in Buffalo, NY, has an interesting background which includes 14 years as a Fayetteville, NY firefighter and as a paramedic instructor at SUNY Health Science Center. His BA degree in Biology was obtained at the State University of New York College at Buffalo. He received his medical degree at SUNY Health Science Center in Syracuse in 2000. He then completed a dual residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the University of Rochester/Strong Memorial Hospital and is Board Certified in both. Dr. Cywinski has joined Finger Lakes Bone and Joint Center, LLP to practice non surgical orthopedic medicine. His interests are hunting, fishing and the outdoors. He also was a National Rugby Player and will practice sports medicine. He would be happy to take care of your orthopedic or sports problems and injuries. Dr. Cywinski lives locally with his family.