Dr. David Cziperle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cziperle?

Retired Pastor

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Very personable, very professional, and didn't take himself too seriously. Excellent care before surgery and after.

Impressive first impression

Posted on August 7th, 2014

My wife helps me with all my medical issues,and she called the office of Dr. Cziperle,under recommendation of Dr. S.Martini,and was very pleased and impressed with how she was treated as a new patient,with questions,The receptionist, Joann, went above and beyond to help us out with our situation (she's a keeper).As well as Dr. Cziperle.I am already pleased and comfortable with this Dr.Already a 5 star rating from us. Thank You !

Wonderful Care

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Very fast response to need for surgery. Explained entire procedure and its results. Honest with me about pain, care and prognosis. Takes time to ans ...

The best of the best

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Cziperle about seven years ago when I was told I had about 3 years to live. Bottom line: With his help and advice as a surgeon, I am still alive today. This doctor probably saved my life.

Posted on August 11th, 2016