Dr. David Chi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Chi?

Great care

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr Chi is thoughtful kind and an excellent surgeon. His staff is very helpful and efficient. Evette is especially helpful and professional.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Dr David Chi examined me for surgery for a ventral hernia. He told me his office would contact me to schedule a surgery date. When I did not hear from his office after two weeks, I called his office and was informed a note would be placed in my file and that I was to wait for a date for surgery. After another two weeks I contacted a different doctor who said I needed immediate surgery. My office visit and exam was on Wednesday with a pre-op exam on Thursday and surgery the next Monday followed by a 4-day hospital visit and several weeks of home therapy and rest. There was no apparent reason for Dr Chi’s conduct. Was surgery too complex for him? Not wanting another Medicare patient? Failure to communicate was detrimental to my health and should be considered unprofessional conduct by Dr Chi.

Disappointed

Posted on October 7th, 2015

A Doctor can be the best in his or her field, if the doctor's staff and front office personnel who run the office and have been trained by the doctor, is his patient's first impression. Doctor Chi staff are not pleasent, they are very matter of fact, act like their doing you a favor rather than their job, and don't follow up . I was very disappointed as Doctor Chi came very highly recomended.

Disappointed - Worth going to another surgeon

Posted on March 18th, 2015

If I can give a negative rating for his staff, I will. His staff is one of the worst staff out there. They have bad customer service and bedside manner considering most of their patients have serious problems.

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Dr. Chi was alright but I did not appreciate his snotty staff.

Posted on November 5th, 2017