Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David D Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
may be up to date on some things but is very unenlightened in other areas. have to be in pain to need an appointment but it takes 2 months to get that appt. biggest complaint is the wait time. can take up to an hour to get into the room but the wait in the room can also run up to an hour. A VERY UNCOORDINATED OPERATION!!!
I have been treated by Dr. Kim for the past 5 years. I have found him to be thorough when diagnosing my problems and he truly seems to care about his patients. He takes the time to give his patients full explanations of the treatment he suggest and the reasoning behind his thoughts. He is truly a caring physician. Not like others that I have seen, where they only seem to care about getting you out of the way, so they can get to the next patient.
28 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. David D Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center Columbus, 39450 W 12 Mile Rd, Novi, MI
Dr. David D Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.