Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dave D Minor
Dr. Dave D Minor, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Minor is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center and Maryvale Hospital. Dr. Minor has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dave D Minor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Minor is a great doctor, with an excellent bedside manner. Unfortunately, his office staff are rude, unprofessional, and make it impossible to see the doctor unless you make an appointment one month or more in advance. If you have an accident or become gravely ill - too bad! You have to wait to see him.
Am a new patient at Dr. Minor, and was VERY IMPRESSED with Dr. Minor. He has a great bedside manor listens to the patient and is VERY knowledgeable about treatments and can perform injections that most doctors send you to a specialist to do. That saves time and money. OVERALL I'M VERY IMPRESSED!!! Happy I found a new family doctor!!!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Minor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Dave D Minor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dave D Minor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.