Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nguyen
Dr. David Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pearland, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Bayshore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nguyen has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David Nguyen has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. David Nguyen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Bayshore Medical Center
Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Mhhs Hermann Lab
Mhhs Hermann Hospital
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pearland, TX.