Dr. David Yeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Yeh?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I just saw Dr. David Yeh, the neurosurgeon who did my spinal fusion surgery....for the last time. He's releasing me from his care. He says I'm doing EXCELLENT and I'm on 'cruise control' from here on out!!! YAAAAYYY!!! I'm SOOOO grateful to this doctor for his professionalism, great bedside manners, attention to detail and for giving me back my functions and my life! I highly recommend him to anyone who may need spinal surgery. He's an amazing surgeon and a truly nice guy!!!

never go with he.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

He just take your money and never help you, he just give me whatever diagnostic, and never put attention what I feel with his results, and his resume is not true

Success

Posted on October 5th, 2014

Yes, do your homework when looking for a surgeon, and read real-life reviews because we’re talking about your long term health. I was not diligent about selecting my first surgeon; my first spinal surgery put me through crippling pain that nearly tore apart my relationship with my loved ones and caused me years of misery. Other doctors said that I had “Crushed Body” syndrome and would have to live with it. After moving to the South Bay and doing my homework and getting recommendations, I saw Dr. Yeh. These recommendations came from a number of sources, acquaintances who were in the field, other doctors and my physical therapists. Dr Yeh reviewed my case over a four-month period, until he had a plan, which included revision of the previous surgery to S1 through L3 and an additional fusion to L2. He also did micro-surgery to the spinal column removing scaring and calcification that the previous surgeon didn’t and wouldn’t have considered. The contrast between recoveries was dramatic; I knew the moment I woke up that crushing pain was gone. I was walking again the day of the surgery, something I was barely able to do for weeks after the first one. Much of the pain caused by the first surgery is relieved and just three weeks out I’m walking the dog, mobile in the household and realizing that pain medication will not be a part of my life. I am happy to say that I would stand up for Dr. Yeh and his abilities at any time and I thank him for my life, my health, my piece of mind, and my relationships back.

patient

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr Yeh did my surgery (spinal fusion) and he is the best doctor ever. I would reccomend him over and over again. He explained the surgery before with great detail. And has been wonder full for all my post opps

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I have been under Doctor Yeh's care for about 5 months now and will continue seeing him until I am fully healed. He is an EXCELLENT Surgeon and truly CARES about his patients. He is busy and has a lot going on so he may seem aloof but if YOU get in depth with him, he gets fully in depth back. As patients, we need to do our part in the doctor/patient relationship. Do yours as a patient and Dr. Yeh will most definitely do his.

find another neurosurgeon - this guy is the worst

Posted on March 21st, 2013

My experience with Dr. Yeh was the worst I have ever had with a doctor. He is rude and does not listen. I am surprised he is still in practice with the way he interupts and doesnt care. Also, I have a friend who works at a local hospital and has heard many horror stories about Dr. Yeh and the way he treats people and is careless during surgery. I went to see Dr. Yeh with my father and quickly realized he is no good and got another opinion from a much better surgeon. Stay away!

fixed me right up!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I am an RN and very picky about my doctors. Dr Yeh correctly diagnosed my back problem, scheduled surgery within a week, and the relief was immediate. I had a degenerated disk and a bone spur that needed to be removed - if not removed I would have had continued nerve damage. That could have been a disaster as I am a very active person. i will be forever grateful to Dr Yeh and his staff!

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

DO NOT CARE ABOUT TH PACIENT,BUT HE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN HURT.NINE MONTH AFTER FIRST CONSULTATION i NEVER RECEIVE TREATMENT FROM HIM INSTED REPORT TO dmv THAT i COULD NOT SEE .

Posted on July 19th, 2017