Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David C Daiello
Dr. David C Daiello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Daiello is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida. Dr. Daiello has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Daiello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David C Daiello has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David C Daiello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
We have been patients of Dr. Daiello for some time He knows his stuff. If it wasn't for him my husband would of had a heart attack 2 1/2 years ago .We went to office because my husband wasn't feeling well as soon as he checked him he said it was his heart. Started him on the right meds & sent him for some test the next day the heart surgeon called said get to hospital now. He had to have quad by pass and 2 leaks repair. Now that is a doctor who knows his stuff. After that 2 years later he found my husband had cancer and jumped right away to get him in every doctor he needed. Well my husband is doing better and I wouldn't change doctors for no one he saved my husband knowing everything he knows about medicine. I always tell everyone we have the greatest doctor in the world. Most of my family go to him now. Now I'm tring to get him to take my daughter as a patient she is a very hard case very sick. His nurse Linda is the greatest nurse there could be always knows everything about the patient so friendly,and if your feeling bad or sad well by the time you leave you'll be smiling We love you both. And you never have to wait more than 15mins. before your seen Dr. Daiello always tells you the truth and is very careing he & Linda were right there for anything we needed in this time and after.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Daiello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David C Daiello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntercoastal Medical Group, 2881 Hyde Park St Fl 1, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Daiello, MD - Internal Medicine in Sarasota, FL, in this video.
Dr. David C Daiello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.