Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Dalsimer
Dr. David A Dalsimer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lumberton, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dalsimer is affiliated with Vidant Edgecombe Hospital and Nash General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Dalsimer has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David A Dalsimer has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 8
This has to be the rudest doctor I have EVER seen. He is rude and very uncaring toward his patients he is also rude to anyone that happens to be with the patient. He refuses to listen to or explain anything to the patient to help them understand what is going on with their injuries or healing. He will breeze in to the room ask a couple of questions, not give you a chance to respond and just plow through a so called exam. He attempts to tell you what is wrong in a very fast talking manner then literally runs out of the room. This Doctor is a detriment to any person that is unlucky enough to walk through his office doors.
Dr. Dalsimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Anthony Hospital
Dr. David A Dalsimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsH Hamilton Allen Jr Md, 730 Oakridge Blvd Ste A, Lumberton, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Dalsimer in this video.
Dr. David A Dalsimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lumberton, NC.