Dr. David Dansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dansky?

Chomp's best ER Doctor

Dr. Dansky is the best Emergency Room Doctor employed by Community Hospital. He spends a lot of time with Patients and his Bedside Manners are awesome. Myself and my Mother appreciate this awesome Doctor !

Absolutely Amazing

There are not enough words to describe him. He is amazing. My 18 month old was really struggling with the flu. Thank god he gave me his cell number before we left the ER. I have called him multiple times and he has been way more helpful than my pediatrician. He cares and he listens. He has saved my 18 month old from a bunch of misery, and this mommy from a lot of worry. No review can give him the credit he deserves. His level of compassion has brought tears to my eyes. I have never met anybody like him. Truly an angel.

ER Visit

Dr. Dansky was so attentive and quick to help me in my recent ER visit. But I was most impressed by the fact that when I left he wrote down his cell # in case I needed him for anything. Well there was a problem that night and I called him, he answered personally, not an assistant and took care of the problem immediately. Such a rarity nowadays to have a Dr. show personal concern and help you. Agree with the other review so fortunate to have got him for my Dr. in the ER.

ER luck

Getting Dr. Dansky in the ER at Community Hospital was a lucky thing! He's a great and compassionate health care provider who really helped us out.

Maybe he was having a bad day, but so was I.

A Remarkable Physician!

How does one describe Dr. Dansky? I don't think that I'll be able to do it in the limited space provided to me here, so I'll just say that you'll never meet a more knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, or helpful physician in your life.

Dr. David Dansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.