Dr. David A De Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A De Rose?

AWESOME DOCTOR!!

I had a cornea transplant about 9 years ago and so far no major problems. He really takes pride in what he does and I am so grateful to him. He is more than patient and explained everything to me.I must say I think I was one of the most nervous patients he's ever had..

Daughter of patient

Dr. Derose could not have been more patient with my 86 year young mother. Everyone in the office took the time to make her feel comfortable and listen to her concerns. Thank you.

Outstanding Doctor

I've never found a doctor with such a compassionate and caring nature before. Extremely meticulous in his work and offers superb follow-up care. Excellent highly-refined skills. I wish we could have one like him in every field of medicine!