Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Deibert has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. D and his staff. Yes, he is not a warm and fuzzy type of person, but he is knowledgable and willing to answer any questions asked. I think his reputation is lacking because his is not a warm and fuzzy guy, but really, I would rather deal with that then some of the rudeness I've experienced with other doctors. Your endo choices are not plentiful in Berks County, and I would select Dr. D if looking for a good Physician.
44 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. David C Deibert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid C Deibert Md, 560 Van Reed Rd Ste 304, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Deibert in this video.
Dr. David C Deibert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.