Dr. David M Delemos Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David M Delemos?

Trusted him immediately

Our daughter had to visit the ER this past Saturday. Dr Delemos' was able to diagnose and quickly treat our daughter. As a first time parent, I felt immediately comforted by Dr Delemos' confidence and ability. Moreover, he took the time to discuss my daughter's injury and warn of any possible reoccurrences.

Fever

Saw this Dr for my 5 yr old and he informed me that a concerning fever would be 108.0

Doctor Delemos wanted to do surgery for 1 stitch

We entered Texas Childrens for a small wound on the face. We had to wait 4 hours before seeing the doctor.Rules were :1. If child drank, must wait 2 hours before surgery.2. If child ate, must wait 4 hours before surgery.3. If wound was animal bite, then NO STITCHES according to hospital policy.After seeing the first doctor who cleaned out the wound and told us that there was going to be a scar and that we should get a single stitch which required our son to be given a shot of Aketamine ( which by the way the doctor said was a street drug ), the head doctor, Dr Delemos, said "come on, I'll get all the rules waived."The first doctor wiggled our son's wound in front of us and told us it was going to scar.They were trying to sell us something that was not needed.The cost of the single stitch would have been $4500 and they did not care if we had insurance or not.Dr Delemos barely mustered a handshake when I told them I could not afford it.The first doctor refused to shake my hand twice upon leaving.

Dr. David M Delemos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.