Dr. David Dennihy Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Dennihy?

Mother

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I brought my 4 year old son to Down State and he was sane by doctor Dennihy. He has the worse bed side manner a doctor can have. I left there feeling very aggravated and upset. Not to mention dazed and confused by what he was saying. He stated he was a parent, I feel bad for his kids. I left there with no answers and 4 year boy who is scared to go outside because he gets eaten alive by bugs, which swell up and blister. I would never recommend him or do not wish this experience on any other parent. I like to know how he received his PHD. Please if you have a child do not go there. I wouldn't even go to him for myself.

Posted on September 3rd, 2014