Dr. David Depasquale Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

What a wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Dr. D is a wonderful man and even better Doctor. Both of my Pregnancies were High Risk and he watched over me like I was his own. He waited with me and answered all of my questions and put my husband's mind at ease when complications started to happen in my 1st pregnancy. It was a looong road, but he saved both my baby and myself. I owe this man everything and he will be greatly missed!! Thanks for my beautful children Dr. D!! Kisses to Heaven...

Posted on October 22nd, 2009