Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Deregis
Dr. David Deregis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ithaca, NY, with another office in Sayre, PA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deregis is affiliated with Corning Hospital, Owensboro Mercy Health System and Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Deregis has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Not happy with doctor does not listen to patient thinks he knows everything and every human beings body is the same has the same tolerances when wrong they don't! I have been in the medical field for over 19 yrs & then some. I live in my body I know my mind set not him - telling me with one visit you can deter men all that there is to be known - go back to medical school - your forgetting your basics - LISTEN to the patient! If you can't do that then you don't belong practicing medicine period!
Just a note for all of you that might ne thinking of seeing this doctor. He is a compensation doctor that is bought by companies to lower your workers comp benefits. He follows the advice and recommendations of the companies and performs a biased evaluation of your medical needs. Please beware of him.
Dr. Deregis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Owensboro Mercy Health System
Regional Medical Center
Troy Community Hospital
16 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. David Deregis accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Deregis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.