Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Dershewitz
Dr. David Dershewitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Dershewitz is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System, AHS Morristown Mem Hosp and St. Clare`s Hosp - Dover, Dover. He speaks English.
Dr. David Dershewitz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Dershewitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System
AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
St. Clare`s Hosp - Dover, Dover
Saint Clare`s Health System Dover
St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
44 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Dr. David Dershewitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Dershewitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.