Dr. David D Desantis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David D Desantis?

the best

he is the best doctor I ever had wish he could be my doc again. he is a great person on top of being a great doctor

To any patients of Dr David DeSantis nd Dr D himself!

If you are reading this you are obviously checking out your hospitalist! For those of us who were blessed enough to have him as our Family Dr...WE MISS YOU! YOUR STAFF MISSES YOU1(WHO IS LEFT)....This young Man, I think you are younger arent you Dr D? Anyway goes above and beyond most physicians....he is an amazing person and has put me in my place when I needed it and has been kind enough to give me a hug when I needed that too. I unfortunately only see him when I am in ICU now...and I beg him to take me back as a full time patient....and he winks and tells me I am why he is a hospitalist! Great Man! Great Physician! AWESOME Without a doubt!