Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Deuser has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing Dr Deuser for about 6 yrs. He is one of the best psychiatrist that I have had the experience to work with. I have seen psychiatrist, and psychologist for most of my life. I came from a home where. There was verbal and physical abuse to my Mother. She raised me and my brother by herself. Out father was never around, and is an alcoholic. I lost my father over drinking. Dr Dueser listens to me and always has an open mind about med changes if I feel that I need to try something else. He doesn't lecture me or look down on me. He talks to me face to face.He helped me get through a tough time when I was trying to get my Social Security Disability. I was close to having a breakdown, and he was their to talk to me and help me. Work through it all. He is an awesome Dr and very knowledgeable Dr. He gets an A+ from me.
I met with Dr. Deuser down in Hinesville, GA where he is currently practicing (2014). He was polite, courteous, and a great conversationalist. He was very professional, was able to accurately diagnose me and seemed to genuinely enjoy his job. He was not anxious to leave despite me being the last appointment of the day. I look forward to continuing to work with him.
24 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David S Deuser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLiberty County Gateway, 1113 E Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, GA
Dr. David S Deuser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinesville, GA.