Dr. David F Dieteman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David F Dieteman?

I loved Dr Dieteman and his staff!

Good luck....

Our experience with Dr. Dieteman is mixed. The doctor is a kind, patient, competent man who clearly cares for his patients' well-being. Unfortunately, the administration of his office is among the worst I have ever experienced. It is nearly impossible to get someone there to answer the phone, most times it either rings busy or plays a recorded message. It is not possible to leave a message. The office takes an extended lunch break each day, and the phones are not answered during that time. On several occasions it has literally taken me days to get a actual person to answer the phone there. Very disappointing...

Reliable doctor

Excellent doctor, just be prepared to wait a while in the waiting room.

We have been going to Dr. Dieteman for many years - 3 generations worth - and love him, his staff and their care. The only complaint is the wait, although we know that when it is our turn, we will also be given the same care and attention!

self diagnosis got me further, quicker.

I saw Dr. Dieteman in 2007-8 for what he diagnosed as eczema. Not only were my waits in his office painfully long but he caused me heart palpitations when he told me I could take 3-4 tabs of 10 mg loratadine aka; Claritin a day. Looking back this was not even the worst, he misdiagnosed my "eczema", I in fact have dishydrosis. This is tiny itchy blisters on my hands & feet. It is commonly associated with celiacs disease. There is a pill that can completely get rid of the itchy blisters or you can go gluten free. Unfortunately I suffered with the itchy blisters for 4 more years. I would say a person is better off just searching for the symptom & cure online rather than going to see Dr. Dieteman, considering the long waits in his waiting room I endured it would probably save you time as well as a misdiagnosis

Caring and Compassionate physician.

His office fitted me in and I am so grateful! I was in such pain and he was so kind to me.

Only issue is the wait time in the waiting room

I like Dr. Dieteman very much. I've been going to him for several years. He's very friendly and takes the time to talk to you. The only issue I've found is I usually have to wait about an hour in his waiting room. His staff and probably he, overbooks his appointments which sets him back. I also know that he donates 2 weeks every year to do pro bono work at the Community Health center for people who otherwise can't afford to see a dermatologist.

I was able to get an first time appointment within 2 days of my call - unheard of. Also, he listened to me - which I truly appreciated. He really seemed to care about helping me and did research to help me determine what my issues were. I loved this doctor.

Late

This doctor is always behind, always late and RUDE.

Dr. David F Dieteman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.