Dr. David Dietrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dietrich?

experience

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Never met the doctor just saw his assistant but billed for each visit choose an office that has doctors to see patients

Letter Request For VA

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I have thought about entering info on this for a long time. First, he is a very good doctor. Your lucky to get seen on time. When I ask the receptionist to see the Doctor D.,, seems like I always see someone else. Now to the meat of this, if you are military or a veteran you probably should think about another doctor. I have seen this doctor for 20 years for numerous surgeries/visits. When he told me this and that caused the aggravation of this other area, the veterans services asked me to get a letter from him for the Veterans Administration, As soon as he heard VA, he refused to give me one. So I will not go back to him and will advocate to any person in the military or veteran to think about choosing another doctor. I have gave him numerous referrals, but not anymore.

long wait never saw the doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2015

ridiculous wait 2 hours before called back after being told "they will be with you shortly" then x-rayed and waited 25 minutes to get in a room then 15 minutes before seen would not write a prescription insisted on sending it on the internet and then pharmacy knew nothing about it - had to go to another doctor to get a prescription that i could take to pharmacy. Front desk girl snippy and snooty. Saw a pa but never saw the doctor nor the exrays. He is supposed to be a good doctor but the office is very poorly managed and run. Appointment says your appointment will be rescheduled if you are 10 minutes late but it was OK for them to take more than 2.5 hours for me to be seen - kinda a racket they do x-rays, mris, dme, therapy, mo malpractice insurance wonder what a Start investigation would uncover Going to try Dr McCormick - he is just as positively recommended so hoping the office is better run and more effecient and I will get to see a doctor two stars for a poorly run business and no doctor there

Broken ankle

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Even after I had a slight complication and required to move up my second surgery, the entire process has been as pleasurable as a broken ankle can be! I've them all. I'm from out of state and they were so wonderful I made special trips back so they could finish up my treatment, rather than refer it to a local surgeon!

Awesome

Posted on July 20th, 2015

His whole staff is super friendly,helpful, and supportive!

Best ever

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Stephen

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Dietrich did a great job on me while I was injured on vacation. His bed side manner is great and he is a caring compassionate doctor.

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Unsure of previous reviewer. Had a completely different experience. Could not have found a more courteous, compassionate and skilled office, including PA's! Dr Dietrich is very busy and while not always available in office, will take the time with you. He is busy and in high demand!

Not pleased

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Had MRI December, made 5 appointments with the Dr. Each time I was told a physicians assistant would see Me the day before appoint, so I cancelled so I could see the Doctor and get a read on my MRI. Appointment 6 promised I would receive a meeting with the doctor and in walks a physicians assistant, who answered nothing about my MRI. Dr. Dietrich was there and could not spare 5 minutes to explain my MRI. Payed $50.00 for Nothing and my condition will eventually cripple Me. Bad experience.

Posted on October 19th, 2017