Dr. David G Dillard Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David G Dillard?

Down to earth care

I really appreciate his down to earth approach. Dr Dillard listens to you and genuinely shows that he wants to get you feeling better with practical approaches. On a few occasions he has had me come in before normal business hours to see me when not scheduled. He seems to run his practice not let some bazaar standard dictate patient care. Great concept and one that is lacking in the medical field these days. Thanks Dr Dillard.

My TX ith Dr. Dillard

Great bedside manner, funny, generous, very knowledgeable of his field. I can rely on him to present a frank assessment of my sinus condition and render effective treatments.

Great job in identifying my problem.

Not Happy with this doctor

very disappointed!

the all mighty dollar

He is all about making money.

the all mighty dollar

He is all about making money.

Wonderful doctor

After dealing with a well know Athens ENT- I had no option but to seek another doctor to care for my 14 year old. Called and told them the situation and had an appointment the next day. Have experienced nothing but wonderful care since making the move. I would recommend them to anyone. Surprised by the less than kind words of others.... he truely goes above and beyond what SHOULD be normal for a doctor/patient relationship. His staff also goes above and beyond.

Great Doctor

Dr. Dillard's bedside manners are great and very hard to find these days. He spends a lot of time with you and explains things to you very well. If you have questions, the staff is very great in explaining it to you and getting the help you need. I was treated for a sinus infection and was very happy with my experience and treatment overall. I'm feeling much better and was given great advise and direction on how to keep my symptoms well under control. It was an educational experience and have been feeling better since my treatment. Best of all, you are given an option to choose and never pushed on doing things you don't want to do. The options are given, but never forced!! I highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Dillard and think he is very personable and knowledgeable and his staff is really great!

Needs improvement....

My elderly father went to Dr. Dillard to be treated. I went on a visit to ask questions after my father was put on medications that were causing issues severe enough that other family members were noticing and becoming concerned. Dr. Dillard seemed annoyed by my calming asking questions and details. He deliberately started trying to talk over my head. The last straw was the visit to review test results and Dr. Dillard had not looked at the results and seemed to not know why my parents were there.

Waited, while sick, in the pharmacy for the Dr. to change prescription to one that did not cost $90. Waited 50 minutes. Pharmacist called and I called. I was told that the Dr. was with a patient and could not attend to this, they would call back. They never called back.

wonderful bedside manner

I would recommend dr. dillard to anyone. Dr. dillard has a wonderful bedside manner and is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and efficent. He has most testing in his office, and his staff is very informative and friendly. Dr. dillard has really helped me and my children and i have referred several patient's to him.

Patient care

Dr. Dillard has cared for my son for over 3 yrs now. He is an excellent Dr and has always taken great care of him!! I feel very fortunate that he is our ENT. I know he is always in good hands with Dr. Dillard!

Dr. David G Dillard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.