Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Dinello has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David S Dinello has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David S Dinello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Very good Dr. that really puts his patients before anything. I had left Dr. Dinello back in Feb 2010 and it was the biggest mistake I had ever made. He was always there for me and I kept screwing up and letting my ego get in the way. I really hope to get another chance to meet with him and this time stay out of my own head. I give this Dr. an A+++
YOU TOLD SOMEONE THAT THEIR ANXIETY WOULD GO AWAY WHEN THEY FOUND GOD. YOU did not examine their disability of anxiety and cognitive disorders. Smooth move. You then reduced their antidepressant. I think you need to take a step back and listen to what your patients are saying. And, maybe look at their chart......
Dr. Dinello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David S Dinello accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
Locations & DirectionsAuburn Memorial Hospital Cortland Memorial Hospital, 119 North St, Auburn, NY
Dr. David S Dinello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, NY.