David Dines Is this you?

Have you seen David Dines?

Shoulder Surgery with Dr. David Dines

Phenomenal Doctor!!!

Had my rotator cuff repaired by Dr. Dines. It's now only 3 months later and I have almost full use and mobility back. A wonderful, caring doctor with a great bedside manner. Explains everything, answers all of your questions. One of the best doctors I have ever used. Also has a great staff; always friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend Dr. Dines!!!

Horrible Appointment Keeping

Dr. Dines canceled an appointment I had been waiting several weeks for, because he didn't like my blood work, so I had the test redone, it turned out the first results were wrong and the second fine, and so I made another appointment with his office manager, Ms. Mary Jean Logan. This appointment had the doctor's personal approval. The day before that appointment Ms. Logan called to tell me that I did not have the 9 AM appointment she had made with me more than a month prior.

Horrible Appointment Keeping

Dr. Dines's protocol of controlled movement immediately following shoulder replacement surgery helped me to heal and gain great range of motion far quicker than I could have imagined. My physical therapist was astounded, as I reached all range of motion goals far ahead of schedule. Dr. Dines is the best! He definitely will be my surgeon when it's time for my second shoulder replacement.

Just had the surgery.........

I liked Dr. Dines right away, his office demeanor and candor. I was referred to him by my mother-in law who had her shoulder replacement done by him in the previous 6 months. So far the pain is a bit more than I thought it would be but not intolerable, I am a Neanderthal anyway but so far so good.........

Dr. Dines is a wonderful, compassionate and detail oriented surgeon. I truly refer you to look into his background, he is a genius.

Dr.David Dines performed arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder 28 years ago. Now, at 59 I took a fall and reached out with my right arm tore my rotator cuff, bicep tendon too, now I'm in need of surgery. I live in NC now, and would love to hear from MaryJane, or someone from his staff for a referral.

Dr. Dines was recommended to me by my friends. Everything that they told me was true. Dr. Dines is Professional, Personable and a excellent surgeon. He also has a great staff. I would recommend him to any person needing shoulder surgery

He was so personable. Dr. Dines was absolutely fabulous.

Nonpareil

Dr. David Dines performed surgery on my left shoulder in 2002 and on my right shoulder several years later. Simply stated, he gave me back my life. Ballroom dancing, running, painting, and long hours at the computer were once again possible. You cannot do better.

Nice and knowledgable doctor

I love this doctor

I am a 58 year old woman who has severe degeneration in my right shoulder that I lived with. I had no life I could not work could no longer exercise. Believe me did not want to do this. He is the best trust him I am from out of town and no one where I live has ever seen anything like my recovery. What he says is true. I love him and am so glad I did this.