Dr. David J Dipiazza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Dipiazza?

Sacral Colpoplexi

Any one who has been diagnosed with cystocele, vaginal vault prolapse, dropped bladder needs to look into this procedure he is the only physician in our area that performs this miracle. Instead of enduring a lengthy hospital stay, horrific pain during recovery, bladder leakage, ill fitting mesh implants that you can feel this is an option you need to explore. The procedure is done by laparoscopy there is no lengthy stay in the hospital and is pain free. This is a well kept secret go to his website explore this procedure I did and now I am forever grateful for his expertise and talents as you will also spread the word .

My Dad is Cancer Free thanks to Dr. DiPiazza

This has been a long time coming but I want to highly recommend Dr. DiPiazza. About a year and a half ago we found out my father Steve had Kidney Cancer. He had a tumor on one of his kidneys. He had a rough surgery on his back a year earlier which put him out for weeks. Needless to say I was so worried about this and my father who was 75 at the time, was petrified. Dr. DiPiazza was awesome. He did the robotic surgery and still saved 1/2 of my father kidney. He know has full use of the 1 1/2 kidneys and did not have to have dialysis. I would not hesitate with Dr. DiPiazza. Dad was even up and around in a few days and i was amazed at how well and quickly he recovered. Dad has returned every 6 months since and is very happy with the attention given to him by Dr. DiPiazza.

He had time to explain ,was like a friend.

I was referred to Dr DiPiazza by my GYN physician. He took the time to talk with me and explain all of my options that were available. I chose the Davinci surgical robot assisted procedure. My recovery time was minimal. Dr D has a great bedside manner he talks with you and wants to ensure you have a complete understanding of your treatment plan. The office staff was very friendly and answered any questions regarding your insurance. I highly recommend Dr D and his office for any of your Urology needs. Thanks again Dr D. you are the best...

I recently underwent a procedure to relieve me of condition characterized by diminished urine flow. I am among a majority of men who suffer from an enlarged prostate as they age. An enlarged prostate results in a difficulty in urinating. Increasing the area of flow is accomplished by shaving back the enlarged prostate. By shaving the prostate, more urine can pass more easily. This procedure was performed by Dr. David DiPiazza, M.D. of Urology Specialists of West Florida. In my case, the results of the procedure were quite gratifying. I now have increased urine flow, ease of commencing urination, plus I no longer have to take FlowMax. I took FlowMax or the generic for about 15 years and its efficacy was diminishing. I would certainly recommend this procedure by Dr. DiPiazza if you are concerned with an enlarged prostate and its attendant problems of decreased urine flow.

Customer coutesy

I know as general rule, there are often situations that arise that cause physicians to run a little late for appointments. Here is my experience and you be the judge. New patient, I was asked to arrive at 8:30 for a 8:50 appointment to fill our paperwork, At 9:10 I was brought in to an exam room. Blood pressure was taken. At 9:50 no doctor, no I am sorry we are running late. So I asked for a refund of co-pay and left. A little courtesy in letting me know why I was put in a room and had to wait 40 minutes and still no indication as to reason for delay. Professional courtesy extends 2 ways. I left without being seen, needless to say will not be back.

Doctor's Response

His review is not based on seeing me. I am a physician with emergency responsibilities that require my presence in the emergency room, operating room, and the hospital. I welcome him to see an "office only Urologist " who does not have such responsibilities or my expertise.

the best urologist in pasco

I had robotic surgery by Dr dipiazza and I was comfortable with his knowledge and confidence. I was very happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone.

Dr.DiPiazza handled my case with personal care, gave me the confidence that everything would be fine. He saved 2/3 of my kidney, which was a more difficult operation for him. It would have been easier for him just to take the whole kidney out. He did what was best for me. Dr. DiPiazza is also fully trained on Robotic Surgery. I have complete confidence in his ability as a doctor and his bedside manner is excellent.

My wife had been in constant pain for 4 months since a surgery by another physician which rendered her unable to do just about anything. She was in and out of the hospital multiple times during this period and went through many surgeries, treatments and procedures related to that prior surgery. When Dr David DiPiazza was introduced, he took the reigns of my wife's situation and care, and instilled a high degree of confidence for me in him. He was actively involved in every aspect of my wife's care, placed solid detailed orders for medical staff in treatments of my wife, and was extremely thorough in discussions with us about everything that was going on, and the plans to right my wife's situation. Dr DiPiazza gave us great peace and again confidence in the upcoming surgery that he would perform on my wife. He was in control and had a firm plan. He even called me personally at 6PM on a Friday to answer questions I had. Leading up to the surgery he would perform, we were naturally nervous but he kept us focused; he would fix her. The surgery went extremely well and now, for the first time in over half a year, my wife is on her way to healing and able to start doing the routine things once taken for granted, but impossible for months. I cannot properly put into words the admiration, appreciation, and thanks that we have for Dr DiPiazza. He is highly recommended.

Excellence and Professionalism

Every issue regarding my problem, treatment, and care was discussed in a most professional manner. Tests and results were explained in detail as well as the procedure and what I could expect in the future. Dr.DiPiazza also explained, in full detail, the results of the procedure to my wife. He is a doctor whom I would recommend highly to anyone with a urological problem. You will always be treated as someone special, not just another individual with a problem. He and his staff will always follow-up with you.

I am grateful for your expertise

Finding the right doctor (Dr. Dipiazza) meant solving a bladder problem that had bothered me for years. The modern robot-assisted surgery was state of the art, with minimal pain and shortened recovery period. I had full urinary function within 3-4 days. Quite incredible, I am very pleased and happy with the whole experience.

When I started going to Dr DiPiazza I was having to self cath 6 or 7 times a day. He suggested a possible cure a interstem inplant. I had this done last year and now I do not have to cath anymore. He is very caring and thoughtful and keeps you informed on your health in easy to understand way. I highly recommend Dr DiPiazza