- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Dobroski MD
Dr. David R Dobroski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Weymouth, MA. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. David R Dobroski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David R Dobroski has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David R Dobroski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David R Dobroski
Dr. Dobroski is board certified in internal medicine and cardiology and is a graduate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.After finishing his residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, he completed a fellowship in cardiology at Boston Medical Center. Dr. Dobroski went on to complete a fellowship in interventional cardiology at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center.