Dr. David C Dodson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Dodson?

Very thorough

Good guidance & suggestions

Worst doctor I have ever had

Rude, condescending, "I'm God, and you don't know anything" type of doctor. My first round of blood tests came back normal so he proceeded to blame all of my symptoms on depression and I couldn't get a word in after that. I am young (20s) and look fairly healthy so he refused to take me seriously, even when I told him I had a horrible fainting incident he just shrugged. I get the vibe some sexism was at play here, "oh just another hysterical anxious woman, her symptoms are all in her head". I mean he would literally roll his eyes at me. Well guess what a**hole, I went to some much better doctors and confirmed I actually have a rare genetic disorder and a heart condition. If I had continued to stay under this guy's care I would have just withered away and died while he threw SSRIs in my face. He is an arrogant jerk, did I make that clear? Don't go here if you have multiple symptoms and want someone to take them seriously! Oh yeah, and most of the front desk staff have cold, snippy attitudes. Never setting foot in there again!

Dr. David C Dodson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.