Have you seen Dr. David Dodwell?

Awesome Dr

Current Patient

Dr. Dodwell has treated me for the last 15 years for diabetic eye issues. when I first ame to him I was nearly blind. Through treatment and continued follow-ups I currently have 40/40 vision. He walks on water as far as I'm concerned.

Wonderful Experience

He is very caring, exprienced and professional. I highly recommend him.

Attention to detail.

Dr. Dodwell was extremely thoughtful, as well as thorough. He took some extra time to listen to my concerns. This hasn't always been my experience with physicians, but Dr. Dodwell was different in this respect. He was very positive and reassuring. It was exactly what I needed! Thank you Dr. Dodwell!!!

My friends told me to try this doctor.

I was seeing another doctor that kept having me come every three months for testing and treatment for my diabetic eyes.Two of my friends were dr dodwell patients and recommended I see him. They were right, he and staff are a step above the rest.

Saved my eyesight !

After I was told that nothing else could be done to improve my vision(by 2 retina doctors)I saw Dr. Dodwell for what I feared would be the same opinion. To my ecstatic surprise, Dr. Dodwell told me that there was hope and a good chance that I might recover my vision. He performed a new office treatment(one that he had been doing research on) which increased my vision so that I could read and drive again. I was previously what the doctors refer to as legally blind. I have been receiving occaisional treatments every 4 months for over 2 years and continue to be independent thanks to this doctor and his extremely professional, caring and talented staff.I can't thank Dr. Dodwell and his staff enough for what he and they have done to help me, after I thought I was going to be legally blind for the rest of my life.If you think you want another opinion, go see this doctor.

Very caring physician

once treatment is done, no follow up and no after care directions

Dr Dodwell was arrogant and uncaring. Yes he diagnosed e fine but couldn't care less about me as a person.

Dr. David Dodwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.

Dr. David Dodwell Is this you?